We aim to follow, implement and promote good sustainability practices to maximize positive impacts and minimize negative impacts of our operations and to influence our clients and partners to do the same.
As a sports events organizer who engage with various stakeholders in tourism, namely consumers, hotels, transport companies, restaurants, and attractions, Pure Norway (PN) understands our key role and influence in the sustainability development of tourism. Therefore, we are committed to promoting sustainability
Our sustainability policy is divided into 10 themes. Each theme consists of a set of principles and practical actions accordingly.
- No use of fluor waxing in 2023
- Better sorting of waste
- Promotion of public transport related to the race
- 50% increase in use of non-fossil vehicles
- Purchase of environmental certified products
- Increase local produced goods and food
- Reduce our environmental footprint by 50% within 5 years Reduce our CO2 emission by
- Reduce CO2 emissions by 50% within 5 years
- Increase our contribution to the local community by better cooperation with local players